2023 Event Trends Summit
|Date||December 7, 2022|
2023 is just around the corner. As we look ahead, it’s natural to be concerned about the challenges we might face. With so many forces currently at play, identifying those potential challenges is only half the battle. We also must find ways to prepare for those changes.
Some of the unknowns we face are caused by global factors and are therefore out of our control. Nevertheless, we can learn to deal with any type of trend by shifting our thinking and changing our actions.
At Skift Meetings we want to help you face these questions head on, giving you the insights and tools you need to create outstanding programs in 2023.
Expect candid conversations that include practical tips and advice grounded in real-world experience. We handpicked our expert lineup of speakers as they uniquely know how to break down these trends and guide you to solutions.
Some of the trends we will address are:
- Organizations want to host inclusive events that attract a diverse audience.
- Hybrid workforces and higher attendee expectations are making it harder than ever to attract attendees to events.
- Sponsors want tangible sales rather than high volume booth traffic.
- Attendees are seeking personalized networking opportunities.
- Direct flight availability and alignment with destination values are influencing site selection.
- Efficient processes from registration to on-site navigation and networking are a big deal for time-starved participants.
- The ways to take intentionality from simply a buzzword to an event best practice.
- Why events are now top drivers of revenue growth.
- Planning events for remote teams.
Eligible for CMP Credit
This report qualifies for 3 credits under the Strategic Planning category.Redeem 3 Credits